DiVin is a new bilingual magazine which has also been tasked to make the subject of wine interesting for the wine consumer and has the desire to strengthen pleasure from wine. Many topics related to wine are commonly explained and processed. The whole is rounded off with subjects relating to enjoyment.
DiVin, the new wine magazine for consumers will, in future, collaborate strongly with the DWM (German Wine Marketing). The aim is to bring the results of all Wine Trophies (Berlin, Portugal and Asia) to a broad public.
Divin is target to specific groups for inspection of a variety of objects that ensure its circulation. Among other things, contracts have been signed with various hotel groups. Furthermore, the magazine will be sent by post to 10,000 and online to 25,000 decision makers in this sector. It will, of course, also be available at the most important wine and agricultural fairs.
The DWM (German Wine Marketing) has agreed to a special discount for producers and participants of the Wine Trophies:
- Producers up to 30% on advertising rates + free copies depending on the size and placement of the ad
- Participants of the Wine Trophies up to 50% on advertising rates + free copies depending on the size and placement of the ad
- Smaller ads in the Trophy results inclusive 10 free copies go for €250 net
All further details are available at: www.di-vin.de - Media
- 4 issues per year
- Circulation of 40,000
- Retail price of €7.80
- Availability in different hotels, sports facilities, commercial buildings, and at events, fairs, etc.
- Availability at the various events of the DWM in China, Germany, Korea and Portugal
- Shipping of 10,000 copies to selected customers
- Online marketing to over 40,000 selected customers and decision-makers
- Professional technical support provided by the DWM (German Wine Marketing)
- Presentation at the largest agricultural fair in the world, the International Green Week, with 400,000 visitors
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any questions